Monday, October 11, 2010

Sept. 10th 2010

Question - Do you think that the dress code will enhance your learning experience? What do you plan to do differently this year to be more successful in this class and school in general?
Answer - I do think that the dress code will enhance my learning experience because its a comfortable attire that I enjoy wearing. It also gives each person the freedom to express their own opinion in fashion. My focus would be more on my work than what the next person is wearing because basically we all are wearing the same thing. I plan to focus and spend more time studying than fooling around unlike what I did last year. Keeping my focus on my school work and doing what's necessary for my education would result in my success of graduating high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment