Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Oct. 20th 2010

Question - Would you speak up if you saw someone being bullied online?  Why or why not?  Would you speak up if you saw someone being bullied in school?  Why or why not?


Answer - To be fully honest, if I saw someone being bullied online it "DEPENDS".  In most cases I would mind my own business because you never know if the person being bullied started it or not. But no one ever deserves to get bullied unless they are a trouble-maker themselves. But I would help the person being bullied. If I saw someone being bullied in school, no questions asked, I would immediately help them regardless if I know them or not. Bullies should be put in a school with other bullies so they could see how it feels in another person's shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment