Monday, October 18, 2010

Oct. 15th 2010

Test Questions 19-21

19.) What is the topic of your project? Why did you pick this topic? 
The topic of my project is "Using Video Games For Learning". I chose this topic because in my i have toddlers in my family and within my own home such as my daughter who uses video games such as Fisher-Price, Leap-Frog, or Hooked-On-Phonics video games to learn subjects as their alphabets, or numbers, or how to practice their speech. 

20.) What is your real personal interest in the topic? (There will always be something that can interest you) 
My real personal interest in the topic is that I also in my young years of development, I have use video games to help me learn as well and it was a great help to me. Yes, there will always be something that can interest me because if I like it I'm going to put my all into it and do what's necessary.


21.) What do you specifically want to learn about my topic? (Don't overwhelm yourself with too many things. Two or three are plenty.) 
 I would like to learn the advantages and disadvantages on video games for learning. Also to learn how much faster do video games increase the capability of the minds of the toddlers to learn quicker rather than to those who does not use video games. 

No comments:

Post a Comment