Friday, January 21, 2011

Dec. 1st - Dec. 23rd 2010

Dec. 1st 2010
Question - Do you think people are more likely to review a product they like or a product they dislike?  Why?
Answer - I think people are more likely to review a product they dislike because they try to find out why they don't like the specific product. They would not go over a product they like because they know why they like it, whether if it is taste, smell, appearance, or the qualities of the product.

Dec. 2nd 2010
Question - How do you think your life would be different without the Internet?
How do you think your life would be different without Computers?
Answer - I think my life without internet would be so boring because the internet has a host of sites that may or may not attract your attention such as Facebook. I think my life without computers would be no life because computers is what I like the most out of technology besides phones. 

Dec. 3rd 2010
Question - Test

Dec. 5th 2010
Questions - Hints To Become A Better Learner

Dec. 6th 2010
Question - Reflect on the things that you have been doing to get this grade. What will you do to improve your grade?  Write a plan that includes at least 3 things that you will do.
Answer - I will focus more on my task(s) at hand whether than become distracted by the computer's features and accessibility I have. I will study more whether I think I have mastered a certain topic of not because I know somethings I do forget at times but constant studying will help me as a student. I will be more serious about my work because I know I fall behind because I underestimate time. I try to do shortcuts to get my work done faster rather than taking the applicable effort to do my work. I will give the quality my work must have that will give me a good grade.

Dec. 7th 2010
Question - How much should parents in general know about their teenagers’ life online? Why?
Answer - I think parents should know what's necessary as who their talking to online, age, etc. because I think less criminal work will happen if parents are more attentive to what their children do while online. Trust and privacy is good in some occasion but as a parent you can never be too careful.


Dec. 8th 2010
Question - Do you have a smartphone or other device on which to download apps? What are your favorites? Why? Even if you don’t have one of these devices, what apps seem most entertaining, useful or valuable?
Answer - Yes, I do have a smartphone the T-Mobile G1. My favorite apps are Facebook, Horoscopes, Photoediting, MP3 Download, GPS mobile Tracking.  These apps are most useful because they help me do things a normal cell phone device can not.

Dec. 9th 2010
Question - How are your own teachers using technology? Does it help you learn? Do you have any suggestions for ways that your school can better use technology to promote learning and class participation?
Answer - My teachers are using technology such as computers, over-head projectors, etc. Computers help me learn because it also gives me a break from writing in my notebook all the time. Overhead projectors are also helpful because they stop me from having to hear my teacher talk and I could just jot down notes in my notebook.

Dec. 10th 2010
Question - Should stores sell violent video games to minors?
Answer - I feel as though stores should not sell them to minors because a lot of incidents happen from the time played on a game. All the time you see minors try to imitate the things they see on video games because they are not mature enough to deal with it mentally.

Dec. 13th 2010
Question - How old do you think someone should be before they are allowed to play violent video games?  Should parents buy violent video games for minors? Why?
Answer - I think you should be at least 17 years old to be allowed to play video games. Parents should not buy violent video games for minors because by them buying it not only their kids are being influenced by it. Children love to brag so then the minors lend their games to friends and let them play, so that's corruption through video games.



Dec. 14th 2010
Question - How old do you think someone should be before they are allowed to create a Facebook account?  Why? 
Answer - I think someone should be at least 16 years old to create a Facebook account but we really can not judge that either because a lot of people lie about their age online. There is no age verification on Facebook so a 5 year old can have a Facebook account.

Dec. 15th 2010
Question - What do you think is the greatest problems facing the teenagers of today?
Answer - I think peer pressure, sex temptations, bullying, worldly influences are the greatest problems facing teens because some teenagers are gullible and naive and they listen to whatever is told to them.

Dec. 16th 2010
Question - How does technology affect the thinking patterns of the teenagers of today?
Answer - Technology being able to do so much now in modern day now affects the thinking patterns because they figure they do not have to do this and do that because technology is so advance that they take shortcuts.

Dec. 17th 2010
Question - Test

Dec. 20th 2010
Question - How much homework should teachers give during a vacation?  Why?
Answer - I think teachers should give out 1 sheet for each day a student is out of school so therefore just because they are not in the classroom they can get a little education at home.

Dec. 21st 2010
Question - How has technology changed the way people prepare for and celebrate holidays?
Answer - Technology changed the way people prepare for and celebrate holidays through shopping online. Sending different comments and posts on certain sites. Some sites allow people create a shopping list online and send it and the web find the items in the cheapest price range and gets back to the consumer the information. So it is less work the customer has to do to shop.



Dec. 22nd 2010
Question - What is your wish for others this holiday season? Record your wish as a Voki (or in PhotoBooth) and post it on your blog.  

Dec. 23rd 2010
Question - Extra Credit       

No comments:

Post a Comment